Did you know that a pool will not only add beauty to your home, it can also add value as well? Banks and other financial lenders will often look favorably upon pool financing because they see a pool as a home improvement, which will increase the value of the home and eventually the re-sale value.
Pools and other projects are typically financed through a long-term loan similar to the one you likely obtained to purchase your home. Since you can spread out the payments on your project over a longer amount of time, your monthly payments are often small enough to make your dream backyard affordable. Additionally, because the loan is secured by your property, the interest on the loan will most likely be tax-deductible. You should consult your tax advisor.
The Pool Guyz has aligned with several pool financing companies to offer a wide variety of loan programs specifically designed for the custom swimming pool market.
These programs feature:
- Great Fixed Rates with affordable terms
Currently Starting as low as 4.29% *
(with approved credit)
- Quick approvals and Funding
- 1st Mortgage Refinance options available
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Convenient Loan Closings at your home
- Extra Cash Over and Above Cost of Swimming Pool for Other Improvements based on equity in their home.
* The APR listed is for an unsecured home improvement, pool, or solar system loan between $10,000 and $24,999 with a term between 24 and 36 months, for applicants with excellent credit. Your APR may differ based on loan purpose, amount, term, and your credit profile. Rate is quoted with AutoPay discount, which is only available when you select AutoPay prior to loan funding. Rates under the invoicing option are 0.50% higher. Subject to credit approval. Conditions and limitations apply. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Pool Financing featured lenders: